Fulfilling the notification obligation of Article 8 Paragraph 1 of the Personal Information Protection Law
1. Hello, dear customers, because the collection of personal information involves your privacy rights, Jiawei Lifestyle Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the company) will collect personal information from you in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Information Law). ) According to the first paragraph of Article 8, this station shall be clearly informed of the following matters:
- The name of the non-public agency.
- Purpose of collection.
- Categories of personal data.
- The period, region, object and method of using personal data.
- The rights and methods that the parties may exercise in accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Information Law.
- When the parties are free to choose to provide personal information, failing to provide them will affect their rights and interests.
2. Regarding the purpose of collecting personal data on this platform, the categories of personal information, and the period, region, object and method of using personal information, please read the attached table below.
3. In accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Information Law, you shall exercise the following rights with respect to your personal informaton maintained by the company:
- If the company violates the provision of the personal information law to collect, process or use the personal information from this station, in accordance with the fourth paragraph of Article 11 of the Personal Information Law, you may request the company to delete, stop collecting, processing or using the individual data.
- In accordance with Article 11 (2) of the Personal Information Law, if there is a dispute about the correctness of personal data, you may request the company to stop processing or using the personal data of this platform. However, in accordance with the proviso, this restriction shall not apply to any dispute that is necessary for the company to carry out its business or with your written consent.
- In accordance with Article 11, Paragraph 3 of the Personal Information Law, when the specific purpose of personal information collection disappears or the time limit expires, you may request to delete, stop processing or use the personal information on this platform. However, in accordance with the provisions, you must perform the business or obtain the written consent, which is not limited.
4. If the station wants to exercise the rights stipulated in Article 3 of the above-mentioned capital law, you may contact the following e-mail or telephone for inquiries about how to exercise it.
5. You are free to choose whether to provide relevant personal information, but if you refuses to provide the relevant personal information, you will not be able to perform the necessary processing operations, resulting in the inability to provide related services from this station.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact number: +886-2-77335368
Regarding your company’s informing me of the above-mentioned matters, I am aware of the relevant content.
|Specific purpose statement||Handle data collection for specific purposes (including: customer management and service; consumer protection; information (communication) and database management; information security and management; survey, statistics and research analysis; other consulting and consulting services).|
|Categories of Personal Information Collected||Name, telephone (e-mail) number, company name, and contact address are the information entered on the website.|
|Use area||Above-mentioned domestic and foreign locations listed in the "Object of Use" column above.|
|How to use||Comply with relevant laws and regulations on Personal Information Protection Law, and use automated or other non-automated machines or vehicles for collection, processing and utilization.|